charge people as much as $500 an hour to help them lose weight, according to the New York Times. As someone who's struggled with weight issues my whole life, those folks sound like a surefire way to lighten your wallet without shrinking your gut. I guess it falls into the category of "whatever works."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Garlic-Parsley Butter (Beurre Maître d'Hôtel)