I'm probably in the minority on this, but I'd rather find one of these cute faux, forever bunnies in my Easter basket than one of its chocolate, instantly devoured cousins. "This faux candy is our forever bunny. Please don’t eat them! our forever bunnies look like chocolate, but we made them out of plaster and paint so they’ll last forever." Get one for yourself or a friend from Small Stump's shop on Etsy.com.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For