One of my favorite fish dishes is black cod marinated in miso, as made famous by Nobu's Nobuyuki Matsuhisa, and Rasa Malaysia's just posted a recipe for it, inspired by the Nobu Cookbook. I hadn't realized it was so simple to make—the marinade is just four ingredients, and the most complicated step is leaving the fish in it overnight—but now that I know, I'm going to be giving it a try for dinner this week. You should too!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How the South Cornered the Soda Market
- Scrapcook: Transform Leftover Steak With a Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette
- How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Ribs That Taste Like Smoky Barbecue
- Cold Steak Salad With Cucumber and Ponzu-Mustard Vinaigrette