One of my favorite fish dishes is black cod marinated in miso, as made famous by Nobu's Nobuyuki Matsuhisa, and Rasa Malaysia's just posted a recipe for it, inspired by the Nobu Cookbook. I hadn't realized it was so simple to make—the marinade is just four ingredients, and the most complicated step is leaving the fish in it overnight—but now that I know, I'm going to be giving it a try for dinner this week. You should too!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Extra-Juicy Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin