A tale of raw milk intrigue from Brooklyn, New York. It turns out it's legal to possess and drink raw milk. But it's a crime to sell it. Sounds like a case for one of those dismissed U.S. attorneys.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams