may lower the risk of one type of infertility, a study suggests. It sounds too good to be true and probably is, some doctors say. But the findings are bound to get attention because they are from the well-known Nurses Health Study at the Harvard School of Public Health and were published Wednesday in the European journal Human Reproduction."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- The Food Lab: These Fried Chicken Sandwiches Take Only 5 Ingredients to Make
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous-Vide Chicken Breast
- Turn Scallion Greens and Tomato Skins From Trash to Delicious Powdered Treasure