Miami Herald has nine great tips to cooking matzo balls, for those of you making Passover meals for Monday. Tip No. 8: "To ensure tender matzo balls, do not uncover the pot, even to peek, for at least the first 20 minutes."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)