a recipe for jellyfish salad, which sounds and looks weird but is delicious in a simultaneously sweet and salty, crunchy and slippery kind of way. Make the recipe but feel free to skip his sneaky final step—introducing it to the unwary by disguising it in a Peanut Butter and Jellyfish sandwich!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants