What do top sommeliers drink at home? Try a £5.99 bottle of red... Eleven of London's top sommeliers recommend affordable wines, most under $20. Matthieu Gaignon, Gordon Ramsay's sommelier at the double Michelin-starred Petrus, likes Château Cazal Viel Cuvée des Fées 2003 Saint Chinian, which retails for £5.99 (about $12). Pricier than Two Buck Chuck but still within reach!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For