"Join IHOP to celebrate National Pancake Day (also known as Mardi Gras, or Shrove Tuesday) on Tuesday, February 20, 2007. From 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., we’ll give you one free short stack (three) of our famous buttermilk pancakes. All we ask is that you consider making a donation to support local children’s hospitals through Children’s Miracle Network, or other local charities." They raised $340,000 in 2006 and are hoping to hit half a million today, so if you're inclined to eat pancakes and help out, you know what to do!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie