Consumerist's finally gotten around to posting their Really Big Guide To Secret Menu Items--a list of fifteen big chain restaurants and the secret items you can order from them. Caveat emptor, they say: "Before reading this please note that this article has not been fact-checked. This report is based purely on reader suggestions. We are posting them entirely without confirmation and are not going to try to order any of this crap in order to confirm its existence. We would die of heart disease, be broke, and our ass would be the size of Texas."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- The Best Serrated Bread Knife for Your Kitchen