Buzzfeed's put together a page on Secret Off-the-Menu Items at different restaurants, and it's fun to look through whether or not these are places you eat at. I'd argue that In-N-Out's secret menu is somewhat of an oxymoron now since it's on their corporate site but I had no idea Jamba Juice had secret flavors! The White Gummi sounds gooood.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Food Lab's BLT Manifesto
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams