Mandoo Bar on 32nd street in Manhattan's Koreatown, you can watch nice ladies making mandoo right in the storefront window right before you go inside and have them cooked up just for you. Jason Perlow visited Mandoo Bar recently and posted a set of mouth-watering photos on his blog, Off the Broiler—don't look on an empty stomach or it'll start rumbling for sure.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- How the Science of Salt Can Improve Your Tomatoes
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough