I didn't know gravlax was so easy to make (except for that you have to wait two or three days to eat it) until I read this post on Apartment Therapy: Kitchen. I've pretty much always lived near purveyors of delicious gravlax, but if you're not so lucky you've now no excuse not to make your own! If you like salmon and you've never had gravlax, you owe it to your tastebuds to try.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- The Best Serrated Bread Knife for Your Kitchen