I didn't know gravlax was so easy to make (except for that you have to wait two or three days to eat it) until I read this post on Apartment Therapy: Kitchen. I've pretty much always lived near purveyors of delicious gravlax, but if you're not so lucky you've now no excuse not to make your own! If you like salmon and you've never had gravlax, you owe it to your tastebuds to try.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast