I didn't know gravlax was so easy to make (except for that you have to wait two or three days to eat it) until I read this post on Apartment Therapy: Kitchen. I've pretty much always lived near purveyors of delicious gravlax, but if you're not so lucky you've now no excuse not to make your own! If you like salmon and you've never had gravlax, you owe it to your tastebuds to try.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants