I didn't know gravlax was so easy to make (except for that you have to wait two or three days to eat it) until I read this post on Apartment Therapy: Kitchen. I've pretty much always lived near purveyors of delicious gravlax, but if you're not so lucky you've now no excuse not to make your own! If you like salmon and you've never had gravlax, you owe it to your tastebuds to try.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: Fast, Easy, and Totally Reliable