is enjoying a revival." She goes through a short history of pot pies, explains what they actually entail and shares five recipes, including ones for fresh oyster pot pie with drop biscuit crust and lamb and andouille pot pie. Yum!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For
- Why Tea Addicts Go Crazy for Pu-Erh