is enjoying a revival." She goes through a short history of pot pies, explains what they actually entail and shares five recipes, including ones for fresh oyster pot pie with drop biscuit crust and lamb and andouille pot pie. Yum!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Why I Prefer Teaspoons to Grams: 6 Measuring Mistakes That Derail Dessert
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- The Perfect Blueberry Pie: Fast, Easy, and Totally Reliable