Coke decided to relaunch Cherry Coke this month and they did it by hiring the design team behind Rocawear—hip-hop legend Jay-Z's uber successful clothing brand—to redesign Cherry Coke's packaging as well as creating that of the new Cherry Coke Zero. I think Cherry Coke's palette of pinks and cityscape are really pretty, but Cherry Coke Zero's packaging is rather clever—the same cityscape in black, and cherries with holes (zeros) punched into them.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- Rethinking Vinaigrettes: The Case for Dropping the Acid
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling