Here is the second episode of what we've taken to calling "Edibles" around Serious Eats world headquarters. In this video, I talk to Adam Kuban, Serious Eats managing editorand founder of SliceNY.comabout the lines at Di Fara Pizza. My friend Robb Walsh visited Di Fara while in town recently and confirms tales of two-hour waits there. Two hours!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew